Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Her Livvy! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Liv too enjoyed these dates. They made her beyond happy! Not to mention today was a good day and she just felt it in her bones that nothing could go wrong. Since she and Keighley had left their plans pretty much open for the day, winging it would be a delight. Did she mind letting Jude have some of it with his sister? No. This just wasn’t because Liv was certain she’d make the young mad livid if she tried to take Keigh for herself; she had long come to understand that no one could and should interfere with those two.

“To the scarves then! Maybe we can find a matching pair.” Wouldn’t it be a delight for them to match up on occasion? “House scarves are always a nice wear but switching it up sometimes would be nice, don’t you think?" Olivia led the way to the scarves, keeping her eyes peeled for anything in the shop which she categorised as ‘cute’.
These dates were a breathe of fresh air at the end of the week and a time to have fun and relax together, away from their studies and the confides of the castle and its grounds. Keighley was glad that Liv was very understanding when it came to Jude, as much as she loved her girlfriend.. and it was a whole ton, no one could come between her and her brother. Their time together wasn't much anymore and Keigh really looked forward to it whenever she got the chance. As it was, she was doing her very best to balance her time between everyone so that no one felt like they weren't getting enough time with her. Sometimes, this was easier said than done but she managed.

A matching pair of scarves?! The girlfriend was speaking her language now! "That would be so cute!" Yes, please! "You know as well as anyone that I love color in my wardrobe and that I like matching with others whenever a chance arises for me to do so! We can wear our matching scarves out on our dates!" Walks with her towards the scarves, arm in arm, happily humming a random little tune.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote