Thread: Hogsmeade: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 08:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beauden Wild
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Almer Toots
Transportation

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
This is where Logan would be incorrect. Always assuming that Vasco had a plan. It may have sounded like he had one but the truth of the matter was this... he didn't. Now whether or not that would become an issue wouldn't be known until all was said and done. So they were just going to have to choose one of the options of how to get in and well.. wing it.

"The easy way is just this. Easy. We hope the fence, hope no one sees us and make our way for the place." Really it was all too simple. Keep a lookout for one another and just go for it. Whatever happened, happened. Obviously they would be cautious but also it would be much quicker and more daring. "Option two takes more planning which I didn't do but it would involve charms to keep us from being seen and making sure nothing gets messed up or broken along the way. A safer route in too for sure." Which is what they did have their wands for, just saying. Now that option we passed up already. Something to do with the Whomping Willow back on the grounds at Hogwarts." So there was no real need to go into all the details right now about it since they were already here.

Still looking at the shack there was a nod of his head. Easy way it is. Look at him being agreeable and going along with things.
An eyebrow rose and he couldn't help but laugh when the easy way of getting in the Shrieking Shack was mentioned. "That was more or less what I was thinking," Logan commented, leaving out the part about how he presumed they would eventually have to blow something up. There really was only one way to find out if that would be necessary.

While Vasco went on about the second option, the Gryffindor was already not seeing the appeal of it. "Borrrrrrrrrrring." But what the boy didn't find boring was the third option, which apparently was too late to put into action. "Hold on a minute. You mean to tell me that the passage that is allegedly under the Whomping Willow goes there?" he asked, pointing at the shack. "Going to have to test that option later. Maybe I can get Ve-- the others to tag along."

Ahem. Anyway. "Well, what are we waiting for?" He backed up a few paces and swung himself over the fence, his feet landing on the other side with a satisfying crunch.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote