Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: All the girlfriend time! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Olivia knew that Keighley looked forward to these dates, didn't she? Perhaps she would tell her more often that these little outings together really meant a lot to her. That's why she enjoyed being able to go into Hogsmeade together and enjoy getting a bite to eat or doing a bit of shopping. This year it was also about getting to see Jude but that would be happening much later in the day.. Keigh had told him to spend the better part of this day with all of his other friends. As much as she wanted to see him, so did everyone else. Plus Livvy and her needed some girlfriend time together so yes, she was getting her all to herself for a good while today!

Ummmm...

Now that was a good question. Did she NEED anything? Keighley smiled softly, as their hands swung between them. "I don't think so? But that's never really kept me from getting anything before." Which meant that chances were high she would end up buying at least one item before they left the shop. Perhaps a new blouse or maybe a new warm winter hat.

Liv too enjoyed these dates. They made her beyond happy! Not to mention today was a good day and she just felt it in her bones that nothing could go wrong. Since she and Keighley had left their plans pretty much open for the day, winging it would be a delight. Did she mind letting Jude have some of it with his sister? No. This just wasn’t because Liv was certain she’d make the young mad livid if she tried to take Keigh for herself; she had long come to understand that no one could and should interfere with those two.

“To the scarves then! Maybe we can find a matching pair.” Wouldn’t it be a delight for them to match up on occasion? “House scarves are always a nice wear but switching it up sometimes would be nice, don’t you think?" Olivia led the way to the scarves, keeping her eyes peeled for anything in the shop which she categorised as ‘cute’.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote