Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Girlfriend Time! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Hogsmeade dates with the girlfriend were a things every weekend that Hogwartians were allowed to visit. Olivia secretly hoped that Keighley would be spending most of her time with her today. Yes, Liv can be very greedy when it came to her little Hufflepuff. But it just wasn't about that; it was also about Charlie whom she still hated despite making her peace somewhat with the triangular love story she found herself in.

"Anything in particular you need, Keigh? I need a new scarf only but if there's something cute that catches my eyes..." Then yes. Olivia just might be spending more than she planned to. Swinging her and Keigh's joined hands, the Ravenclaw began browsing.

Plenty of time to get to those scarves.
Olivia knew that Keighley looked forward to these dates, didn't she? Perhaps she would tell her more often that these little outings together really meant a lot to her. That's why she enjoyed being able to go into Hogsmeade together and enjoy getting a bite to eat or doing a bit of shopping. This year it was also about getting to see Jude but that would be happening much later in the day.. Keigh had told him to spend the better part of this day with all of his other friends. As much as she wanted to see him, so did everyone else. Plus Livvy and her needed some girlfriend time together so yes, she was getting her all to herself for a good while today!

Ummmm...

Now that was a good question. Did she NEED anything? Keighley smiled softly, as their hands swung between them. "I don't think so? But that's never really kept me from getting anything before." Which meant that chances were high she would end up buying at least one item before they left the shop. Perhaps a new blouse or maybe a new warm winter hat.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote