Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 04:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Mackenzie nodded in agreement. "He does get away from being... cute." okay, maybe it wasn't the word that he was looking for to describe Morpheus, but the fact remains that one really cannot stay mad at him. That or he just spoils his pets rotten... allmost of the time.

The Slytherin looked at the sky in wonder... just how cool would it be to have an identical twin and they could swap identities when needed? Cooler if he had a twin from a different house. The possibility to exploit each other's common rooms excited him for some reason. But, alas, that wasn't the case. He had no twin, and perhaps the only way to get past other common rooms was through Polyjuice Potion.

"You must've done cool things together," maybe even naughty ones if they were the type to break the rules? Gryffindors were notoriously known for that.
The reply made Natalie smile. "I can't say that I blame you for giving in to his cuteness. I would too if I had a reptile as cute as he is." Or any reptile for that matter. She had a pygmy puff. While it was very cute, it wasn't really like most other creatures.

"Well yeah, we pretty much used to do just about everything together." Not so much all of the time anymore, since they are getting older now and branching out a little more but they still do quite a lot together. The talk of her twin actually making her think of her sister right then, having her wonder where Deanna was at that moment. Being identical did make it very easy to trick others but that's what their necklaces were for, when they were visible on their necks anyhow.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote