View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

SPOILER!!: “Aurora”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Aurora had mostly completed her shopping list and was doing so well at avoiding being distracted by cute girly things when she passed by the magical menagerie which was home to some of her most favourite things in the world, animals. Her Ma wouldn’t mind if she detoured into one shop before she had to meet her again. With fifteen minutes left to spare, she pushed open the door and slipped into the store. The eleven (very almost twelve) year olds eyes lit up as she looked around debating in which direction she would go in first.

There were the noisy Crups barking in one direction and then the cute fluffy Kneazles and then all the birds squawking in their cages. Her family owned a Munchkin cat, one of those whose legs were half the size that they were supposed to be and so their bellies dragged on the ground. Her pet for school was a tiny Little Owl called Flora who had been a sweet companion during her first year but other than the occasional hoot and delivering post between herself and her Mums, wasn’t the most interesting pet she could own.

She scanned her way across the displays ogling at the salamanders and the fire crabs until she stopped by the tarantulas. A tiny shudder was sent through her spine. She wouldn’t say she was scared of spiders but it wasn’t her first choice of a pet. In front of her was a young boy, maybe slightly older than herself who was tinkering about with the display holding the eight legged guy and who not so subtly attempted to grab hold of it. Now being a Ravenclaw, Aurora was oddly observant and at only 4’5 was small enough to conceal herself and often go unnoticed.

She cleared her throat before speaking. “I saw that!” Aurora was no tattletale but it would be quite funny to see his expression when he realised someone was watching.

Solomon HAD been keeping an eye out for people who may have been watching, primarily adults and older looking kids who could be a prefect or just a general do-gooder. The most boring type of people. He could never imagine himself a prefect, more so a Gobstones captain. ANYWAY - despite his efforts, young kids were not on his radar, so when one called him out and claimed to have seen what he was up to, Solomon gasped and elbowed the tarantula cage, which knocked it into the cage beside it, straight onto the floor.

OPEN!!!!!!!

Look what you did!!” Solomon’s feet did a dance as he frantically located the tarantula that was now free. Thankfully, it remained still for the moment. “Phew,” he breathed, before finally looking at the girl in an expectant way.

She could go ahead and pick it up, that would be grand.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote