Thread: Hogsmeade: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 01:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default ADVENTURE, not crime! She insists curiosity is not criminal!
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Anna would be quite flattered that Nadia thought the Hufflepuff had planned ahead! Sometimes she did make plans, overly detailed ones with loads of doodles in the margins that may or may not be related to the detailed plan on the paper. More often than not though...these plans never made it off the paper and she ended up conceptualizing new ones on the spot.

"Oh, you have two dads too!" Anna had, in fact, entirely missed the nuance of what her new friend was sharing. In her case, she had a birth daddy and now she had a dad, which were very different circumstances and it might sadden her a bit to not have as much as a kindred bond as she had just manifested in her imagination. But only a little sad, like when you shake out some glitter but only a few flecks come out instead of a lot. There was still glitter and it was beautiful and sparkly even if there was not a lot of it...and you could always just twist off the top later and dump the rest out for peak sparkle. "Oh neat! Ravenclaw tower seems like such a magical place. I sometimes have conversations with the bronze knocker. Well...mostly they are the bronze knocker telling me no or that I am wrong, but it is still special in its own right. It must be real special to get to spend your first year and his last year at Hogwarts together though, that is a real special way of manifesting a transition."

So cute and lovely and she was sure that Nadia's brother must of taught her loads! Anna was going to need to find him and let him know that she would make sure his little sister continued to have fun and enjoy Hogwarts in his absence. The plan would be simple: she was going to make a big sign and walk through the corridor outside of the Ravenclaw Common Room carrying it. All capital letters: TO THE BROTHER OF NADIA! I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO SHARE!

Anna's rainbow leggings caught on the fence and substantially hindered her dismount...which meant that she toppled over the wood and landed face down in the snow. Popping back up, her face doubly rosy from the cold, she began to laugh as she stood and brushed herself off a bit. Thankfully her leggings were without any tears. "I do wish it would have decided to help in another way. That hat was knitted for me and I am rather fond of it...we'll have to take off at a run to catch up with it though," she noted while reaching her hand out towards Nadia - because, obviously, they were going to hold hands and run after her hat towards the Shrieking Shack!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote