Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sunflower! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With how things had been for her before they had begun writing, Keigh hadn't expected anything to come from it more than gaining another friend. Which would have been fabulous in itself but what she got was so much more and she wouldn't change a thing either. She smiled brightly at him. "I know, Char. What I meant was.. I like so many of the flavors that if you left it up to me we would be getting everything." This was followed with a laugh. Whether or not she was joking was a bit unsure but did he really want to take that chance?

"Uh-huh." Keigh nodded her head a few times, blowing some strands of blonde hair off her face when they fell across her eyes. Sharing was never an issue for her. "Do you want to get anything else while we're here?"

Charlie laughed. Honestly, Keighley was the cutest girl he had ever encountered. And he didn’t mean this in just her physical appearance. It was also in the way in which she was so honest and loved everything in life. She just brightened up his life daily. “That wouldn’t have been a problem. I’d have gotten every flavour for you!” For her, anything was possible in his eyes. “During the next visit we’ll get whatever flavour we didn’t get today.” Yes, Char was definitely going to go with this.

The sixth year helped his girlfriend out by lifting a hand to brush the strands back. “No, this is enough.” He smiled warmly at her before leading the way to pay for all the delicious fudge. Once this was done, he gave Keighley his full attention once more. “Okay, let’s continue this grand tour of Hogsmeade, shall we?” Keigh was doing such a great job of being his tour guide.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote