View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: We love her! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Ary was special. As her boyiefwiend he gets all the things no one else gets.. like.. much shorter Bry tantrums AND her actually playing what he wants too. See? There were perks to this and here he was constantly denying the fact that he was indeed her boyiefwiend when everyone already knew it to be true.

Well, yes, she could see that now. It was not only a funny hat but it was full of holes and faded and really just a complete mess buuuuuut her Aryan placed it upon her head so.. there was where it was going to stay. For now. "Thanks!" Bry smiled brightly at Ary who was in fact very correct in being super cautious in how he worded things around her. "I think I'm going to keep it. Maybe we can fix it up together?" Patch up the holes and clean it so it isn't so.. messy?

Normally the small blonde wasn't as easily startled by things as her boyiefwiend was. However she had her back towards the grandfather clock when it went swinging out, black smoke everywhere. Not a word should be said to her on the fact that she jumped and spun around to stare at the wizard covered in soot.

Shorter tantrums were always welcome. As for her playing the stuff he wanted? Well, he was grateful for her cooperation though he supposed he deserved that favour since he always put up with climbing monkey bars and other challenging ninja training. He would only give in to them being good friends. Best friends? Maybe. While he had never confirmed not denied this, being best friends with Bry was a-okay with him.

Yes, Ary knew Bry would like it that had, with all silly intent, placed the hat on her head. With her, he was comfortable enough to be silly about a great amount of things. “Welcome,’’ he told her happily but then his expression mellowed out. “Can’t stitch.’’ He pointed to her then to himself and this meant that neither of them could stitch. “My daddy or papa can help? Or Aunty Hady? Uncle Frankie?” But yes, they were getting the funny hat if Bry wanted it so much.

Ary saw you, Bry! Oh yes, he did! But maybe they should pay no further attention to the man? Though if there were more explosions, Ary would definitely want to leave. Could they go back to hunting through all the junk? He tugged on Bry’s arm to get her attention.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote