Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 03:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default Char! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Being here with her was a blessing. He had been lucky the moment Reagan had decided to introduce her to him. Sure, Char hadn’t seen things turning out to be this good but he would never be ungrateful for any bit of it. “Your opinion matters,’’ he remarked in earnest, already selecting the fudge. In any case, the sixth year would always go to Keighley first whenever he needed certain questions answered. “Especially to me.”

Charlie had so far taken a fair amount of walnut, maple and peanut butter and jellyfish fudges. “Enough?” he questioned innocently and brightly. Naturally, he had taken into consideration that he would be sharing a lot of these with the girlfriend. Perhaps they could split it all evenly?
With how things had been for her before they had begun writing, Keigh hadn't expected anything to come from it more than gaining another friend. Which would have been fabulous in itself but what she got was so much more and she wouldn't change a thing either. She smiled brightly at him. "I know, Char. What I meant was.. I like so many of the flavors that if you left it up to me we would be getting everything." This was followed with a laugh. Whether or not she was joking was a bit unsure but did he really want to take that chance?

"Uh-huh." Keigh nodded her head a few times, blowing some strands of blonde hair off her face when they fell across her eyes. Sharing was never an issue for her. "Do you want to get anything else while we're here?"

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote