Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 11:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oh. Well.. now that was a problem. Never at any point in time was he a burden. Not ever. Not even a teeny tiny little bit. And he was very much right in knowing that it would make her incredibly miserable in knowing this but she would want nothing more than to convince him otherwise. His presence here with her at Hogwarts was a blessing.

"I thought you might like the fudge," she smiled brightly at him. "Are you really sure asking me is the best idea? I like most of them but so maybe getting a little of each is a better idea." Yes, that was probably the safest thing to do and then they could get more of their favorite kinds next time they visited the shop.

Being here with her was a blessing. He had been lucky the moment Reagan had decided to introduce her to him. Sure, Char hadn’t seen things turning out to be this good but he would never be ungrateful for any bit of it. “Your opinion matters,’’ he remarked in earnest, already selecting the fudge. In any case, the sixth year would always go to Keighley first whenever he needed certain questions answered. “Especially to me.”

Charlie had so far taken a fair amount of walnut, maple and peanut butter and jellyfish fudges. “Enough?” he questioned innocently and brightly. Naturally, he had taken into consideration that he would be sharing a lot of these with the girlfriend. Perhaps they could split it all evenly?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote