Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 12:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sunflora-flora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
It didn't matter how busy, Keighley was. She was never too busy for her people. Time with those she cared about came above all else. Nothing was more important than them. And right now, Charlie had her undivided attention. Which he deserved so much, his patience with her has been once of the reasons she has been able to do all of the things she's doing.

Really? Was he sure? If it ever slipped his mind, she had no problems reminding him. Just like she had no problem showing him everything there was to see around the United Kingdom whenever they had the chance to do some more sightseeing.

Keigh happily swung their hands between them as they walked through the aisles of the shop. The fifth year coming to a complete stop alongside her boyfriend as she looked at where he was pointing. "If you're that worried about the answer.. I suggest not trying them." Her reply was as simple as that but it was the look of disgust on her own face that really said it all. "You're more than welcome to put some on top of your hot cocoa but leave them off of mine." This was now said with a gentle laugh. She would let Char do whatever he liked when it came to sweet treats but she wouldn't be eating those.

That’s just who Charlie was all along: the most patient of the Bergstrands’. When it came to Keighley though, the trait seemed to multiply tenfold. He would truly be honoured to know that he was helping to keep Keigh going; all he ever wanted to do was to keep her happy and help her life be less complicated than it was.

Sightseeing dates with the girlfriend were truly the best! She had this ability to make things more exciting and brighter. In a way, it was like looking through Keigh’s own eyes when he saw the world that way she did. The boy vaguely wondered if everyone who came in contact with her saw things as she did. Her personality was quite contagious.

Charlie made a face that quite mirrored Keighley’s. “Why would anyone want to make sweets like that?” Disgusting! “Oh, ha ha! Aren't you funny?” He laughed at her little joke. “Blood pops, acid pops… sounds appetising.” A hint of sarcasm laced his voice. “Okay, these are definitely not for hot chocolate. Hm. This aisle is definitely not making my top three list.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote