View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

In the woman's defense, Laila was generally nervous and timid. Which was one of the many reasons she and her husband had his their marriage for a full year before letting the public know. Being friends with a wrock star was scary, dating them even more so. Entirely taking them off the market? Paralyzing. She was still always predisposed to being skittish. And since having Eli too, it just felt 1000% times worse.

As for the apologetic part? She absolutely was. And that was because of her own carelessness. "Any injury is never something to be discredited." Headaches and bumps could lead to concussions, which could probably lead to comas and ... did she just nearly kill someone!? "Oh please, you do not need to be apologizing to me!" She squeaked out, before shaking her head emphatically. "It was absolutely not on purpose! Let me at least foot the bill for a couple potions for the pain to make it up to you though!" That's what she was purchasing anyways and it was the least she could do.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote