View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 03:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Well... If this didn't quickly become the timid introvert's worst nightmare. Laila watched, eyes widened in horror, as another potion bottle fell off a shelf and onto the poor woman's noggin. She was stumped for a moment, except that when she realized that in her surprise she had side jumped, she apparently knocked her shoulder into the shelf which caused the incident.

Meaning it boiled down to... Being her fault. She was going to get kicked out of here wasn't she? Would they let her buy supplies on her way out? She'd pay for those potions she'd just ruined as well, of course.

But this wasn't the time for any of current thoughts because the other woman, rightfully, seemed very upset. At her. Could she whither away now? "I ... Uh... I am so sorry! I dropped the one potion and then apparently jumped into the shelf which made that one fall and uh uh..." She took a deep breath, a small step away from the other patron. "Are you alright?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote