Thread: Hogsmeade: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 06:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Granger Danger

Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“What are we smiling about today?”

Aria’s bright and cheery voice carried with the wind even as she bounded her way over to her fellow seventh year. Don’t get her wrong; she LOVED to see everyone happy and smiling but somethings, much like now, the Slytherin could get curious about the reason or reasons. Did Tadhg receive some excellent news? Was he getting a new pet? Did he imagine a bit into what his future would be like?

There were SO many possibilities!

“HI!’’ Aria beamed. “The cold doesn’t bother you then, friend?”
Letting out a small chuckle, he shook his head he knew that cheery voice from anywhere. Wow... he needed to get out more, him studying had him not able to ses his friends as much he missed it. Being a seventh year was stressful and tiring from the piles of endless homework to the long studying hours. Yeah... he definitely needed a break, a break from everything that was going on around him.

"I'm smiling for a bunch of reasons, me and Lia are going to get married over the summer and I'm one step closer to being an animagus!" He had a lot to be happy and thankful for, too much to even say. " Although I'm sorta having mixed emotions about leaving here though, like part of me is happy to go but the kid side of me is hanging on." Running his hands through his hair tugging it he sighed softly. " Like all the memories of this place and Hogwarts, it's where it all started will be weird not coming back to Hogwarts. "

Shaking his head he chuckled softly. " Nah... besides I think the coolness helps me think and definitely refreshing after being cooped up in the castle lately. "