Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default acknowledging Vera & Joseph + open post!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman Carton approached Hogsmeade weekends the same way he approached everything else in life, practically and methodically. After consulting his carefully organized list of things to buy, he headed to his first stop: Gladrags. The clothing shop wasn’t a place he usually frequented, but he was looking for a present for his daughter.

As he stepped through the door, he noticed the two students (Vera & Joseph ) already in the store. “Hello, you two,” he greeted the pair, nodding in acknowledgement, though he kept the interaction brief. He wasn’t here to spoil the students’ fun… well no unless their idea of fun involved any rule-breaking. Weaving his way through the displays of clothing, his eyes were drawn to a dragonhide jacket at the back of the shop. That looked like something Normandie could use, especially if he could have extra pockets added to it. Now where was the shopkeeper?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote