Thread: Hogsmeade: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Granger Danger

Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia giggled softly at the comment. "I'm going to be a very warmed up Rudolph from inside the shop in a couple of moment." She could already feel the difference as they walked deeper into the place and found an empty table. "Thank you, Tad," she smiled warmly up at him as she slid herself down onto the chair that he pulled out for her. Every such the gentleman her boyfriend was!

"I don't know what I want to eat but I know for sure I'm getting a hot chocolate. What about you?" The seventh year looked across the table at him. "Should we get a few different things to share? Do some fun taste testing today?" They didn't have to overdue it and get a lot since it was only the two of them but enough for a little variety.

Chuckling softly at her comment. "Indeed you are, come on love lets get warmed up." Tadhg was glad to be out of the cold, his nose probably didn't look any better then hers at the moment. "You're very welcome." Taking a seat across her he took one of her hands while looking over the menu. So many choices to pick, it all looked so good but he was getting hot chocolate for sure.

Nodding his head he smiled, he knew her too well already knowing that was what she was going to get drinking wise. "Definitely the hot chocolate for sure, I'm torn between the cheesecake or the apple pie both my favorite." Nodding his head he smiled. "Sounds like a wonderful idea, that way we can have a variety of both, I think I'll get the apple pie it's my favorite of both of them." Yeah... he was more a pie person then a cake person sorry not sorry.