Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kimothy

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
"Nice to meet you too," Nancy said with a grin. And it was, truly. Despite the fact that she wasn't usually one to go out and start conversations, contrary to popular belief (aka, what her parents and most of her family evidently believed) she wasn't this anti-social hermit who hung out in her room reading and drawing all day. She'd actually made a lot of friends so far at school! Especially in her own house.

She looked down at her basket and nodded at her question. "Yeah, first time at Hogsmeade in general," she replied with a small laugh. "I kind of thought this place would be...I dunno...a bigger deal than it is?" she admitted, dropping her voice a little because she didn't want to disturb the shopkeeper. The way some of these kids ranted and raved about the place, she'd almost expected free chocolate to be raining from the ceiling. "It's just another candy shop. Not that candy is BAD or anything, but it's just..." she trailed off and shrugged. Perhaps she was just getting ahead of herself. Putting too many expectations on this place.

OOOH fudge cookies? "Do you only make fudge cookies? What other kind of cookies do you make?" she asked with interest. She'd heard of making fudge flavored cookies of course, but not putting literal pieces of fudge in the cookies! How did one fit a whole piece of a fudge in a cookie? Did she break them up into smaller bits first? Hmm. Now she was curious.
Yukie had definitely decided that she was a cutie. Moe's younger sister was a cutie. She could already...imagine the kind of response he'd make, that it ran in the family or whatever.

Aw. Well, Yukie didn't relate with the sentiment—she always looked forward to Hogsmeade weekends and each visit still held some kind of magic for her despite the unchanging environment—but she could try to emphatise. The fourth year was definitely the type of student to rave about this place, indeed. "Yeah, a lot of the candy here are also in Sugarplum's, but it's faster to buy off the shelves here than have something owled from far away, you know? And the choices aren't bad!" There was still a variety, albeit very similar to Sugarplum's. Yukie then decided that, yes, she liked the jelly slugs so she dropped a few into her own basket. "What were you expecting? I won't tattle to the shopkeeper," she asked, smiling.

Only fudge cookies? Oh, she was adorable. Yukie chuckled and shook her head. "Not just! I make a lot... classic chocolate chip, oatmeal, red velvet, snickerdoodle, peanut butter." She could go on, but perhaps Nancy got the gist. "But I also take requests! Do you have a favourite flavour?"

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote