View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beauden Wild
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry Department Head:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Of course he would think that. Gilly forced herself not to roll her eyes at him. He instead received a deadpan stare, a classic trademark look of hers that she had perfected early in her life.

Before she could say something along the lines of 'I highly doubt everything here is interesting' or 'You're going to need to be more specific,' she was, begrudgingly, being tugged around the interior of 93 Diagon Alley. She did so without throwing a fuss, considering her brother was enjoying himself and she would have her moment to make him do what she wanted soon enough.

At least they were looking at the fireworks display. In her opinion, it was technically a waste of resources, but she did see the appeal to them. They could be pretty. "I imagine enough for everyone in a Quidditch stadium to see clearly. And I guess how many go off depends on how quickly they are lit and how long the fuse is," she replied as if the answer to that was common sense. "And you know Mum wants a simple, quiet Christmas." Or was that just her? Regardless, she was certain fireworks were not part of their plans for the holidays.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote