Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 03:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kimothy

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nancy looked up, blinking when she realized the older girl was...talking to her? She glanced behind her just to be sure - yup, definitely talking to her. She chuckled a little and smiled. "Oh, hi! It's, uh...Yukie, right?" she asked with a small smile. Moe had taken it upon himself to point out all the students he knew because he was so desperately worried about her making friends - and unfortunately Moe knew a LOT of people. And it was very very hard to keep track of all of them. Thankfully, she knew Yukie was in her house SO she remembered her. Also, she was pretty sure he'd mentioned that she baked cookies so, you know. Point for Yukie.

"What are you getting?" she asked curiously, peering over at her to see if she'd picked anything up yet. If she liked to bake cookies, something told Nancy she'd have great taste in candy as well!
A cutie! Of course, Yukie was talking to her. There really wasn't anyone else in this aisle, at least for now, and not even a ghost or whatever (though talking to spirits was likely a Mitsuki thing). "Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Nancy!" She'd already known the younger girl's name, because Moe had shared. Yukie was meant to keep an eye out for her.

What was she getting? "I don't really have a concrete list, but I'm absolutely getting some sugar quills, as well as fudge. I need them to bake fudge cookies," Yukie shared. Fudge was the most important! No fudge cookies without them, obviously. She looked at the jelly slug displays for a moment to contemplate if she wanted some of those. "Is it your first time here?" Yukie didn't want to assume it was, just because Nancy was a first year. Maybe she'd been here before with family, you know!

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote