Thread: Games & Sports: Multi-Purpose Room
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 03:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Well! What a surprisingly good turn out today's yoga event had ended up being. When one of Rose's eyes had peeked open, she'd been surprised to see just how many people had changed them. Was this enough of a turn out they could make this like... a weekly thing? She'd be pretty pleased if there was like an hour and a half or an hour to just... stretch in the middle of the day. Imagine how healthy that would be for everyone for this to be a regular occurrence.

Hearing Lucas, her attention shifted towards him and she nodded her head to show she heard and agreed to do exactly just that. Despite being her boss, he was probably the person she would say she was closest too in the ministry - though Rose would be the first to admit she hadn't tried nearly hard enough to make friends. Maybe one day, if god forbid Lucas actually retired. She'd be forced to then. "Encouraging? Me? Are you sure you're breathing deeply enough?" She teased in response, adjusting her own stance in order to easily arch into the beginning post for cat-cow. "I'm up for practice at any time. I forgot how nice it feels to just stretch." Especially after a longer day stuck in her cubicle.

Taking a few more deep breathes, she allowed her breath to guide her from arch, to stretch... to arch... allowing her body to just fully lean into the stretch and giving a small sigh of relief as she felt the day's stressors melting away. See, they should do this all the time.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote