View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Third Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Raj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Raj was relieved when the hug was well-received, making it less tentative until they finally broke apart. Fine-ish seemed okay and something he’d accept, he just hoped she wasn’t just saying so for him. Had to be…interesting to start out in the post-Hogwarts world, something he’d get to handle soon enough himself. At least he had known the best topic of conversation to begin with with her art, smiling as she took out her sketchbook and he could see all her wonderful work. And her news…

“Ash that’s awesome!” he exclaimed happily, “I’m so happy for you.” That was a big deal for sure, being appreciated for your art and even earning money for it. Something to be proud of too. “Well, it’s something you love so why shouldn’t you do it full time?” the Ravenclaw remarked. Especially if you could find a way to have it help you support yourself. Then it won’t be something you dread for a living.

Ash grinned, feeding off of Raj's positive energy. It was just like Rome said! This was why she needed to meet up with her friends. "I really like not having to worry about money," she commented quietly. Yeah, she lived off her dad's money, but she felt like she kind of deserved it after 18 years of living with him. "Because I don't think I'd manage very well without it..." She was honest about it, at least. She had no clue what she was doing. She struggled to find a job. She struggled... in general. "Art is one of the only things I feel like doing these days, which is why I'm so focused on it. I've also been hanging out with people... But I am planning out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, it's not like I'm slacking or anything. I'm meeting up with some of my father's connections next week to ask them to help me with my charity idea." She WAS making plans, as fast as she could(not very). "Did I tell you I got a fifth tattoo? And a boyfriend? And an apartment? I broke my phone, which was why I couldn't talk to anyone, but I've been doing SO many things recently." That was a bit of a non sequitur. But Ash didn't usually feel the need to connect all her sentences together anyways. They were related because... they were all things Ash had been doing recently.

"...I forgot to ask how you're doing." That was sort of rude. But she did ask. Enlighten her?
astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote