View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 12:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Freddie wondered if his hands perhaps missed the eyes and covered Atlas' mouth from what sounded like mumbling.. Or maybe he was eating something? That must be it since the warmth from one's mouth would've been easily recognized. Instead the knuckles of his hand started to feel a little brush that tickled him, "Close enough!" He laughed, lowering the hands to Atlas' hold shoulders briefly as support to pier his head around to see Atlas.

"I see you have the same thing on my mind," Freddie beamed lowering the hands back to his own sides. "The sugar rush, are you just getting the quills today? I was thinking on what to get first since I want to get a little of everything," Then he remembered what he was supposed to do which got him to feel red in the face, "I uh mean... how are you?" Looking at Atlas, there was something a little different about him that Freddie couldn't place. It hadn't been that long since they saw each other. He looked even nicer. Was this a part of growing into adulthood? He didn't want to think too long as his hands moved to his pockets while he lightly bounced off his heels in anticipation.
Close enough. Yeah. Sure. There was Freddie always giving the benefit of the doubt and seeing the best. Those rose colored glasses his dormmate wore were almost obscene and yet wore them entirely too well to be all that irritable. Atlas himself was not entirely sure if he had even offered some sort of coherent answer despite knowing full well who it was who was playing pseudo peek-a-boo with him. It was only one of two people and he knew that Remy was working at Espresso Patronum right now.

Shrugging his shoulders to ease the tingles left in the wake, he turned to look at Freddie while slipping his hands into his pockets - quill and all. Another summer of completely unintentional shoplifting? Why break tradition now?

"Uuuuuh...yeah...um...restocking..." he nodded in agreement with Freddie's general sentiment without committing to any one particular sentiment. "I'm...er...out of everything." As well as pretty much out of coin, so it was going to be a pretty sparse restocking. Especially if he wanted to get something from the trolley this year - which he did as one last hurrah or whatever. Truth was he was testing the hopping speed and rate of chocolate frogs purchased from various locations against his own formula. "I'm..." He hesitated for a couple of breaths because 'fine' felt like the obvious response when you were anything BUT that. 'Good' felt like too outright a lie to commit to. "...bummed summer is coming to an end."

There. Honest and could be able just about anything.

"Nice weather today though. Sun. Sunny. Warm."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote