View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Third Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Nancy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Nancy heard someone call out her name - which was odd because she didn't know THAT many people here - but smiled when she realized she DID in fact know the boy who was calling out to her. "Oh hey! Brandon, right?" she asked, remembering him from their run in at Flourish and Blotts earlier in the day.

"You don't happen to know anything about cats, do you?" she asked with a pause, raising her eyebrow at him.

"Yes, that's me," Brandon responded, impressed that she'd remembered his name. He stepped over to the items that she was looking at, noticing that she was shopping for cat supplies too. "I know a lot about cats." He wasn't bragging- he never did that, for fear that someone would be upset with him(the scariest thing in the world, seriously). He really did know a lot of things about animals! He'd taken care of his sister's cat before, and he was getting his own cat now... "Do you need to know more about cats?" Could she use help with getting cat things? Because Brandon was pretty much trained to be helpful at all times to everyone and he always felt really bad if he didn't offer to help.

"I'm getting an adult cat once I pick out supplies. It's because I can't bring my dog to Hogwarts." He was still sad about it. But he supposed a cat would be nice to feel sad with. "Do you have a cat already?"
astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote