View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Brandon was very disappointed when he learned that he couldn't take Dog with him to Hogwarts. He'd just gotten his dog back... and now he was being taken away again. And worse, he had to leave Dog in the hands of his family. In the hands of Megan, the most available and responsible person in his family. It was upsetting. He was upset.

Brandon was always upset.

After many tears, it had been suggested that he get another pet to bring with. He didn't want or need an owl, so he guessed he was getting a cat. He was apathetic about it. He wanted his dog.

Brandon entered the store, thinking maybe he'd buy an adult cat. He should probably buy some important things first(then he could put off having to look at animals and feeling sad). Heading to where the supplies were, he noticed a familiar face. "Hi Nancy," he said, making sure he wasn't sneaking up on her or anything. People didn't like that, even if he didn't mean to do it.
Nancy heard someone call out her name - which was odd because she didn't know THAT many people here - but smiled when she realized she DID in fact know the boy who was calling out to her. "Oh hey! Brandon, right?" she asked, remembering him from their run in at Flourish and Blotts earlier in the day.

"You don't happen to know anything about cats, do you?" she asked with a pause, raising her eyebrow at him.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote