Thread: Games & Sports: Multi-Purpose Room
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rosemaryyy! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

Rosemary glanced up hearing a familiar voice, giving Lucas a smile and a wave hello as she did so. "I'm torn. The cushions and games are a bit much for anyone who could be self conscious about how they look when they work out." Was she one of those people? Absolutely not. She was always flawless. Clearly. "But the snacks... When we're stocked up, I can be found here." She held out the bag of pistachios towards her division head as an offer.

She considered briefly ribbing him and teasing about why of all exercises he'd assume yoga when she could weightlift with the rest of them. A gift from her brothers. But Lucas was far too nice for her temper tantrums, even the fake ones. And she DID really like yoga, so he was kind of on point. "I wouldn't call myself a 'fanatic' but I do like it. It's excellent for your metabolism, core strength, endurance and flexibility." She could list more, but she'd spare him. "Interested in learning the basics? I swear it's actually fun."

Lucas chuckled heartily. “Are you? Self conscious, that is. After all this time being employed at the Ministry?” The man was genuinely curious because indeed everyone adjusted to coworkers at varied paces. He himself always felt that the Games and Sports Department had a ‘family’ atmosphere. Lucas accepted the bag of pistachios, poured himself a handful then handed the bag back to Rosemary. “Thanks.” Popping a few pistachios into his mouth, he allowed his gaze to once again wander the surroundings. “I dunno about you but this new setup somewhat motivates me to come here more often.”

There probably was something positive in the air because he found himself considering Rosemary’s offer.

Lucas eyed the mats once more. “You certainly are educated on the topic. Not going to let me pull a muscle, are you?” What was a little challenge, eh? “Alright. I must be barking but sign me up for a yoga session. It’s free, right?’’ Chuckling again, the rest of the pistachios were downed before he grabbed a bright purple mat. Newbie Lucas reporting for yoga lessons!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote