Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 01:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sunflower

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Text Cut: DMC friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Aurora noticed the cruppie that had sneaked up on Carson's chair. She opened her mouth to warn Carson about him, but she didn't need to since he had spotted the crup. While she had been distracted one cat and one kneazle had jumped up on the table and snatched two large pieces of tuna from her plate that they now sat and munched on happily. "Hey, that was my tuna!" Aurora called out a little upset, but not angirly to the cat and kneazle.

Sighing a little, she poked around in the salad eating up what was now left. She'd need to eat something with her coffee later or she'd be hungry in no time. Thoughtfully Aurora considered Carson's suggestion. "Good idea Carson, but I doubt the magical menagerie wants to care for, and later try to resell the grindylows again to new customers. Or is it your idea that we can ask them to transport the grindylows to their new home in Ireland before transportation can arrange it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was hard to believe that Tia was already encroaching on her one year of being a Ministry employee. She had to admit though that of all the perks of working here, one of her favorite places was the pet and plant cafe on her very own level. Although it was quite risky to come as her owl self, she learned quickly. Which meant the mid-30s creatures employee was as herself, this time determined to actually figure out what she wanted to adopt. While she adored creatures (obviously. She was a magizoologist), she wasn't sure she wanted to commit to caring for a creature. Which meant that picking out a plant was the way to go. Her flat needed sprucing up.

Fixing herself an espresso, Tia glanced around the cafe, deciding she ought to be social. "Aurora. Carson." She greeted of her boss and colleague. "So has anyone ever adopted from here? How does it work?" Like did she just donate some extra money and take what she wanted?

Likewise, Carson noticed the cat and Kneazle and opened his mouth to warn Aurora, but was not quick enough - oops, he failed to protect his boss's lunch. He chuckled as he watched the two creatures munch away happily on their stolen tuna. "You'll need to make up for the lost protein, Ms Bagnold! I'll bring you a snack later." He glanced at the sad-looking salad before beginning to eat his own ham sandwich.

"The latter. The Menagerie is very good at transporting magical creatures, and I just thought perhaps they could be less busy than level six today," he said in response to the question. He had no idea about the shop's availability and whether they would want to take on this task, but he thought it would be worth a shot to ask.

Seeing TiaMarie make herself a coffee, Carson swallowed a mouthful of sandwich before greeting her back. "Hi, Tia. Yeah, I think quite a few people have adopted a pet or plant from here. I haven't, though." Nope, his adoption of Charles the giant tortoise was a whole different story. He took another bite of sandwich and left the details for his lunch buddy aka department head to answer, since she and the other level four department head handled the process.

Last edited by Sunflower; 01-23-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote