Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 04:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Snakebark
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Coffee ... iced ... done! Carson nodded empathetically when Aurora mentioned the bad state the Grindylows had been in, then walked back to the table with his drink.

When he pulled out a chair and noticed the little Cruppie sitting on it, the former Hufflepuff stopped himself from grinning and moved it onto his lap. His department head had a concern to discuss and he could not let a cute creature distract him. So he listened carefully and nodded. He thought she really was a good person for this job, since it was clear that she cared very much about all creatures. "I'm sorry to hear that," he replied and took a moment to think if there was anything he could do. "Should I look for other arrangements? The guys who transport creatures for the Magical Menagerie could be available today."
Aurora noticed the cruppie that had sneaked up on Carson's chair. She opened her mouth to warn Carson about him, but she didn't need to since he had spotted the crup. While she had been distracted one cat and one kneazle had jumped up on the table and snatched two large pieces of tuna from her plate that they now sat and munched on happily. "Hey, that was my tuna!" Aurora called out a little upset, but not angirly to the cat and kneazle.

Sighing a little, she poked around in the salad eating up what was now left. She'd need to eat something with her coffee later or she'd be hungry in no time. Thoughtfully Aurora considered Carson's suggestion. "Good idea Carson, but I doubt the magical menagerie wants to care for, and later try to resell the grindylows again to new customers. Or is it your idea that we can ask them to transport the grindylows to their new home in Ireland before transportation can arrange it?"