Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 04:30 PM   #41 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

"Drop it. NOW," Javier looked at Mordaunt and narrowed his eyes. He was thankful, however, that Rosalie had also noticed the Hufflepuff attempt to bite down on the vine. Did these puffs ALWAYS insist on trying to die?? He'd heard rumors - even seen some of it himself in his own school days - but Merlins beard, this was ridiculous.

"Yes, I'd ALSO like to know about this funny plant in the greenhouses," Javi nodded at Emmerson and then looked at Violet with a raised eyebrow, and then back at the other Mordaunt who mentioned the 'beautifying' project.

"You're talking about those plants we set up at the beginning of term?" he asked. "No, those were benign. Harmless. These are...invasive," he said, looking back at the vines.

And bloody annoying.

Perhaps a word with June was in order?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid