View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 11:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath wasn't fussed by the late hour. He was no stranger to staying up all night studying or stargazing. In fact, he rather liked the night for that reason. He gazed up at the moon as he made his way down the path to the greenhouses, oblivious to the cold… though that could also be from the many layers he wore. He was so distracted searching the sky for stars that he nearly forgot that this was herbology class, not astronomy!

Now that he thought about it, it was a rather odd time for a herbology class. Maybe they were covering nocturnal plants? Was that a thing? Never mind, he supposed he'd find out soon enough.* "Hello, Professor Flamsteed," he greeted, giving the Professor a slight smile and nod of acknowledgement upon arrival.

His dark eyes scanned the area in search of a place to stand. He spotted Claudine by herself and beelined in that direction. "Hi," he said, smiling.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...