Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 05:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Upon seeing Finneas, Williamson stopped slouching so much and waited to see if the younger professor would bow to him, curtsy, or perhaps just wave like normal?

Ah, he went with the wave. Willy returned it as a bit of a salute, smiling in spite of his hangriness. He remembered now that he had intended, at the start of the year, to gift his former student a creature/pet of sorts. He still had a baby knarl that hadn't been accounted for out in the barns... perhaps that would be a nice gift for Finneas?

He mumbled greetings to the others approaching now as he ruminated on this idear. "Carwyn... Gabi... Malachi...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Lovely, just lovely" Cassie was snapping and grinning as she took her seat at the table. 'The Hall looks wonderful as always. The students all did so well with everything this term." Though she wondered how many healer bills would come out of the long term of students being part ghost for a while. Either way they were all back to normal and it was a lovely evening to celebrate the students.

"Anyone have exciting plans this summer? I spoke with Leo earlier Willy, he has invited you over for dinner one evening. You too Piersy." Yes, yes, of course Piers and family would be invited. She'd like to see all of them. "Honestly Leo wouldn't mind all of you over if you would like." All the staff could come for a fun cookout or something. She could send the kids to her parents house so it could be an adult evening.

Her eyes moved back to the students as she felt pride for all that were graduating, what an exciting time for them.
And Cassie. "Oh, really?" Willy's eyebrows went up at the mention of Leo but y'know, it was a happy surprise to be invited over for dinner. "I'd love to go," he replied lightly. He really would, he'd be delighted to see his old friend. "Let's pencil it in." He would be looking foward to it now.

Feeling a bit cheered now, Willy settled back for the Head's speech (a good and necessary speech with relevant bits of advice peppered throughout) and the food that finally appeared. FINALLY. Willy pulled out his napkin and placed it on his lap, eagerly serving himself some mashed potatoes, peas, and turkey.

"Common sense just isn't that common though," he commented to himself. "Wonder why they call it that."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind