View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default hi e'rybody
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie mumbled her hey hi hellos to her friends (Naya, Cole, Islay, and Carsyn) that came in and sat down, perking up a little when Juliette in particular popped up. Would her house-elf loving housemate recall that they'd talked about hanging out this summer and redecorating her mum's place? WOULD SHE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Lucas finally settled himself down on an empty spot opposite Bernie. Was this a weird choice for him? Yes. But he had a duty, didn't he? "SoooOOooo........" He cleared his throat. "What's up, Bernie? You look a little less, uh, energetic today."

And no, he wasn't going to start patting her head to make her feel better.
But then Bernie was distracted by Lucas, one of her absolute favorite prefects. Not that he had much competition, but still.

"Hiiiiiii," she replied with a long, drawn-out sigh. "I just don't wanna go home is all." Home SUCKED. It SUCKED BUNCHES. She opened her mouth to elaborate more, but then the Headmaster was talking, and Bernie was doing her best to pay attention to him and nod along at the best bits. COMMON SENSE! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT! Yes yes, the usual. She'd done BETTER this year with the thinking BEFORE acting thing, right? Hadn't she? Had anyone noticed that? Was she off her last chance yet? She had, after all, ONLY lost TEN House Points this year AND had earned LOADS more, probably even almost as many as Naya over there.

Anyway. The food was here. "It's fine," Bernie turned back to Lucas, picking up a roasted chicken drumstick. "D'ya have any exciting summer plans?" Probably did, didn't he? Bernie wondered what it would be like to have wizard parents for a change. They probably did LOADS of spells over the summer, didn't they? Maybe they even had house elves at home, to do the cooking and washing-up for them... she tucked into her food with a sigh that perhaps this was what she'd miss most of all this summer: the delicious family dinners with her friends.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind