View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 03:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
Default All of you
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

Naya didn’t have to wait long before the Gryffindors starting rolling in. First up was her Prefect. “Hey Carsyn, she said to her dormie. “You said it.” It had been quite a year, in more ways than one. ‘Ready to go home?” Naya had the feeling that she knew the answer to that question.

Her smile returned when she spotted Cole approaching the table. Returning his hand squeeze, she said, “Hey there”. It was all good now that he was there. “I am so glad to be going home tomorrow. For a while, I thought we’d be stuck here all summer.” Fortunately, that was not the case. The downside of going home was that she was not going to see her boyfriend for a while. “The only bad part is that I’m going to miss you......a lot”

More housemates arrived and Naya had to laugh when Juliette expressed her feelings very loudly. She was only saying what pretty much all of them were thinking. That statement got a smile and a nod from Naya.

When her other dormmate (Islay) appeared, Naya returned her wave. She was about to ask if her fellow sixth year was excited about going home when........cookies. ”Islay, I could hug you. You brought food! May I? Naya knew better than to come to the feast starving and yet, somehow she pretty much was.

Then Prefect number two was there doing his leader duty with the sad Bernie. “Hey Lucas, she said, as he passed by. The table was starting to fill up. Hopefully they wouldn’t have to wait too long for the Headmaster to make his speech.

You are Salt!