Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

With full access to a replenished supply of beauty products and spells, Gabi was living her best life as she practically sashayed into the Great Hall, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder as she approached the staff table. She finally felt like herself again! She could remember everything she had been struggling to remember - like her children’s names and Armen’s birthday. Plus, the fact that they’d been so close to basically vanishing in to thin air had definitely reignited Gabi’s zest for life and appreciation for how fortunate they all were right now.

But she was still NOT a fan of Cassie’s constant talking. That was probably never going to change no matter how close they got to death.

“Hello all,” Gabi smiled in greeting as she took her seat, taking a sip of pumpkin juice as she looked out over the students. So many graduating this year...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid