View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake smiled at his little apple. It was even better than the gift he had given her because it was home made and was in remembrance of how they met. "An apple, from the time you and Claudine tried to kill me with one." Blake added with a smile, but then he added a little frown, he had known what had gone on with Claudine and Bernadette, he was said to see it, but only because he knew how much Bernadette liked her... as far as Blake was considered he didn't care much, but he cared for Bernadette.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject." He added .. and then... and then .. Blake did something he never in his life imagined that he could or would do. He leaned in and gave Bernadette a kiss on the cheek. "How about we go grab something to eat in the Great Hall?" He asked, he was trying to make things not super awkward about what he had just done.
"Oh... it's okay," Bernie replied with a small smile. She was just happy he'd liked her gift!! And then he leaned forward and gave her a KISS on the CHEEK?!!?

A. KISS. FROM. BLAKE. RYAN!!!!

Bernie tried so hard NOT to squeal or squeak or make any of her usual stupid noises. She did turn red though and gently touched the spot on her cheek where he'd kissed her. Blushing furiously, she grabbed his hand and started leading the way to the Great Hall, swinging their hands between them gleefully so that her new bracelet jingled. But like Blake, she was totally not going to bring up the kiss. She was just going to savor that moment in her mind instead of ruining it by talking about it.

"Yesssss. And if you see you know who," Bernie continued the conversation from earlier, "you can give her this other green apple, okay?" Okay okay cool.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind