View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
Second Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Right, Bernie had known that! She'd just thought she should check... "Yeah," the Lion confirmed with a nod. "I have a stupid older brother and a little sister." She'd talked about them some, probably, but maybe not to Blake so that she wouldn't appear to be a whiner.

Anyway. She beamed and replied, "Merry Christmas to you too, Blake. Let me go get your gift." And without waiting, she flounced over to the Fat Lady's portrait and spouted off all the passwords she could recall for this year, which was only like three, but with enough EMPHASIS! and ENTHUSIASM! that convinced the Fat Lady to open up. Then Bernie raaaaaaaaaaaan up to her dormitory, dove under her bed, dug out the gift bag of THINGS she'd made the last few months, and then ran all the way down the stairs and out the common room. She back beside Blake in a jiffy.

"Okay," she panted a little, pulling out the gift she'd made for him. "I didn't have any wrapping paper but this bright green one is for you," and she pressed it into his hand. "And I'll keep the red one, and then the lighter green one was supposed to be for..." Well, for someone who'd used to be their friend, but wasn't anymore. "Do you get it? Do you see what it's from?!"

Would Blake remember how they had met in Charms class their first year, with the exploding apple?! Obviously the third little crocheted apple was for Claudine, but since they weren't friends anymore, she'd just be keeping that for herself. And yes, for anyone wondering, she HAD crocheted these during her dorm arrest at the end of last year.
Blake smiled at his little apple. It was even better than the gift he had given her because it was home made and was in remembrance of how they met. "An apple, from the time you and Claudine tried to kill me with one." Blake added with a smile, but then he added a little frown, he had known what had gone on with Claudine and Bernadette, he was said to see it, but only because he knew how much Bernadette liked her... as far as Blake was considered he didn't care much, but he cared for Bernadette.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject." He added .. and then... and then .. Blake did something he never in his life imagined that he could or would do. He leaned in and gave Bernadette a kiss on the cheek. "How about we go grab something to eat in the Great Hall?" He asked, he was trying to make things not super awkward about what he had just done.

You are Honey!