View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 06:25 PM   #133 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year
Default *bows, exits stage left*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Naya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post

Before she could get away, Naya was surprised to receive a big hug from her housemate. “Thanks Phoebe”, she said. Naya hugged her little buddy back.* “You’d better go. I have to turn all mean now.” With that, Naya headed off to find a good hiding spot. Phoebe’s plan worked well for her, so Naya decided that hiding and waiting for someone to come by might be the way to go.

Moving further down the cornfield, Naya heard voices.* She crouched down......again. This time she was going to make sure to remember not to move. All she had to do was wait for the person to get closer to her and then grab them. Yeah. Easier said than done, She tried to be as quiet as possible as she heard someone come closer and closer to her. They were also trying to be quiet, but she heard them just the same. When the person (Heath) finally came into view, Naya reached out quickly and hoped that she could touch him before he turned their flashlight on.

To his own surprise, Heath liked playing a wanderer even better than playing a bubak! There was more freedom to make the character his own. Still playing the part of a vengeful survivor of a bubak attack, he made his way through the cornfield with quiet, yet confident footsteps. He held the flashlight out in front of him defensively, as if it were an actual wand, his dark eyes searching gor any sign of movement.

Suddenly, he got a distinct feeling that he was being watched, and - What was that? He thought he heard a faint rustle. Not today, bubak! "Expecto Pat-" he began, wheeling around aggressively in the direction he heard the sound, but just as he clicked on his flashlight…

All the lights went up, and he clearly saw the older Gryffindor girl (Naya) about to touch him. No longer in character, his angry expression vanished, replaced with a slight smile. "Never mind, looks like we're done," he said. "Good try, though. You almost had me." It wasn't sarcasm or a backhanded compliment, either!

Heath switched off his flashlight and returned it to the box, along with the cloak and bubak mask. He slung his bag over his shoulder, prepared to stalk silently out of the class like he normally did at the end of each lesson, but something stopped him. Maybe it was getting the chance to use his acting skills, or maybe it was the fact that he got through this lesson without becoming the object of the headmaster's disapproval. Whatever the reason, he felt slightly less afraid of the man, at least to the point that he dared speak to him. "Bye, Headmaster,"he said on the way out the door. "Thank you for the lesson."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...