View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 06:26 AM   #132 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

For a long time, Malachi sat at the edge of the stage looking out into the darkness and listening to the children yelling.

Just a while.

The man found himself wondering what he was doing sitting there. And why was the arena so dark? And why were there lights occasionally flashing? Huh. He didn’t know. Trent hopped up and moved about the room, re-lighting the candles as he went. It wasn’t until he saw the cornfield and the cloaked students that his memory was jogged and by then he’d already begun reopening the curtains.

Right. They were hunting. He remembered.

“I think that’s enough.” He called. Seconds later, the clock struck the hour and confirmed as much. “Return the flashlights and cloaks back to the box. Once you grab your stuff, you’re free to go. Homework will be posted later and I think there’s a quiz. You should study just in case.” He would...double check when he got back to his office.

“Dismissed.”

OOC: Thanks got an amazing lesson, y’all consider this wrapped. Thanks for coming!!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.