View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 04:08 AM   #124 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default #stillwandering
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
It was tempting, just so very tempting to stay clinging on like a human backpack and not say a word, and maybe see how long it took to be thrown off their victim's back. But Nem was lovely - the loveliest little demon spawn you ever did meet - and refrained. Sort of. A bit.

"It'S tHe MoNStER," they replied, not trying to disguise their voice so much as just try to make it all hissy and evil and sinister, which was obviously very difficult for their lovely self.

Death in the corn did sound like a pretty solid plan, although someone should probably tell this Gryffindor that it wasn't a good idea to give any future attackers ideas like that. But that was a Stalactite Tent job, not a Nemesis Upstead job. They jumped down from Definitely-Grantham's back and got to dragging. "TiMe tO DiE." Just trying to make it an authentic experience.

... Whatever experience it was they were emulating, anyway.
EEEEEEEEHEHEHE the monster was TALKING TO HER!!! This was almost as good as that one time when she'd first met an acromantula in the Forbidden Forest... FIRST met being the keywords here because that meeting had quickly gone sour, as this one...er, might also go...but no one here was an ACTUAL babka, er, babushka, er.... whatever they were called...

"Hehehe," Bernie giggled again. Mostly the monster attacker just sounded like a Slytherin trying to do Parseltongue. She blink-blinked and tried to aim the flashlight on her attacker as they started dragging her into the corn, but her aiming skills were pretty awful, and the light from her torch mostly just bounced on and off the hanging moon. "TIME TO DIE," she repeated, louder, almost in agreement. "OHHH NO." Definitely scared here. Who was playing this babushka, by the way? They were doing a wonderful job.

BUT. Was she supposed to be fighting or crying or something? "Do the babkas make the baby noises?" Bernie wondered aloud, just to nudge her attacker along, "or do I get to make the baby noises? Because I didn't make baby noises when the spiders tried to attack me. But SOMEONE did."

JUST SAYING. She might've had short-term memory loss like everyone else in this place, but she remembered Kale's dad being VERY wigged out by the spiders... Kale's dad and that girl Jolene, she thought? Or maybe it was another professormaster; she couldn't remember all the details. They were fuzzy.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind