View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 02:10 AM   #121 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
Default and we're a bubak now :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Uhh… what was he doing here? Heath had completely forgotten! Obviously he was supposed to be acting - why else would he be wearing a cloak and mask? But who was he playing? He had to stop and think for a minute. Oh, right… the bubak, scarecrow-like thing that attacks children. Jumping Jawas, that was embarrassing! He hardly ever forgot a single line, let alone his entire role!

From his hiding place in the cornfield, he watched the scene unfold around him. Truth be told, Heath was in no hurry to switch parts, but he was afraid he'd get into trouble if he didn't at least try to "catch" someone. More importantly, that wouldn't make a very convincing bubak! He remained motionless, waiting for someone to wander near enough to touch, but he soon realized that tactic wasn't going to work. Every time he saw a new target, another bubak got there first!

If he was going to stand a chance at catching his "prey", he'd have to move. Following the path of the tallest grass for cover, he slowly inched his way along until he spotted the Gryffindor prefect (Carsyn). Now if he could just sneak up behind her without her hearing him… Taking care not to keep his footsteps as silent as possible, he crept closer and tried to tap her on the shoulder.
Carsyn was trying EXTRA HARD to CONCENTRATE on remaining quiet and was doing a mostly good job of maintaining her distance and vigilance. Although the squeaky noises of someone's feet was rather distracting to the cause but the Gryffindor would like to say she was actually doing pretty well.

It was when she decided to adjust her position because her hands were cramping up from resting on them in the cornfields that she sat up to shake them out and she felt it. A tap. "Eeeeeeeeek!!!" she flicked on her light to shine to see her attacker. "Expecto patro---" she started but it was too late. She knew it was.

"Oh. Heath. Ya got me. Soooo i get to be a bubak now I guess??" And the light was back off as she went to scope out a victim.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem