View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 02:10 AM   #120 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
Default Phoebe got me. Now a bubak
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Phoebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Being a bubak was really fun, Phoebe had discovered, mostly because she got to seat herself in the dark and let people creep around her and the fact that she was there was a SECRET. She wanted to flick her flashlight in their faces, but none of them were close enough to touch and she had to touch them, right? That was the point of this game?

And then she heard someone coming right past her, right within reach of where she was crouching. Phoebe waited until she was nearly trod upon, and recognized that the wanderer was Naya. NAYA. One of her favorites!

Still going down! Phoebe reached for the girl's ankle in the dark, not realizing that it was going to be absolutely terrifying to be grabbed that low out of nowhere.

For some reason, Naya forgot that she was supposed to be staying still while she was hiding. She started to move through the grass, trying to stay low. Creeping along, Naya was trying to look out for any.......what were they again. Oh yeah bubaks. Unfortunately, her mind started to wander. She started thinking about where Cole might be right now. Too bad for her because at that moment, Naya felt something grab her ankle.

Stumbling slightly, Naya reflexively turned her flashlight on. It was too late. She had been caught. No more wandering for her, at least for now. As her light flashed, she got a look at the person who caught her. “Fifi”, she said to her housemate (Phoebe). “I guess you’re a wanderer now.” She couldn’t help but smile at her former partner. But now, Naya had to go on the prowl. Turning her flashlight off, she started to walk further into the cornfield. She was a bubak now and she was going to have to find a victim of her own.

You are Salt!