View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 05:00 PM   #115 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default got 'em (as in, Nem got Bernie) :o
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Still lurking in the dark tall grass was a certain Nemesis Upstead, having decided at some point that it was probably a better idea to stay still and let the wanderers... wander. In their direction, specifically. That was what they'd decided, yes. And then... forgotten. And then half remembered. Nem knew they were hiding and meant to grab someone, but for the life of them could not remember why.

Not that it mattered; this little Upstead had years of this kind of thing under their belt. It was practically second nature. Or... first nature.

And look at this; wait around for a victim, and then two come along at once. Nem cocked their head one way to follow the squeak-squeak-squeak of footsteps, and then the other way towards the regular sounding ones and grass-swishing coming from the direction that they'd heard Grantham's Gryffindoring. As much as they wanted to go for Bunny McSqueakfeet, Probably-Grantham was closer, and getting closer still, so Nem quickly made up their mind.

They waited for a moment longer, still and silent, before suddenly leaping at the wanderer who passed, aiming to latch right onto them from behind like an almighty kraken.

Rules? Easily forgotten. For real this time.
Bernie was just wandering into the corn, not really remembering what she was supposed to be doing besides getting her steps in for the day, when a SOMETHING aTTaCkEd!! her back. OF COURSE she let out a SQUEAL of surprise not fright, she was NEVER AFRAID OF ANYTHING EVER.

"EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehee!" Her scream devolved into a giggle quickly enough, and Bernie turned on her flashlight and waved it around as she tried to see who was on/attacking?! her back. Was she playing along or actually trying to shine her 'patronus' on the demon spawn who had got 'er? Who could tell, really? "WHO IS IT? WHO'S THERE?" Obviously shouting was CALLED FOR in this ATTACK. Kale's dad would understand, surely.

Back to the scream-giggling. "EHEHEHEEEEE AM I GOING TO BE DRAGGED INTO THE CORN TO DIE NOW?!?" Important question for the BUBAK(S?!) WHO HAD GOT HER. Bernie may or may not have been fine with acting out a full murder. She was inspired by Phoebe, clearly.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind