View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 08:39 AM   #111 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Still a bubak for now!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Oh the storytime was over?? And now they were acting out? Bubaks were dark creatures then?? Not bad presumptions for someone who hadn't done her readings. Wait sooo this WAS drama club??? Because they were simulating something, so it was kind of like a play? Glancing down at her flashlight she frowned. It was an odd number, which meant she had to start off by wandering around and try not to get killed by one of her bubak!peers.

She was a seeker. She didn't do well at the hiding thing.

Carsyn's eyes widened at the sound her younger housemate and mentee made... Figures. Well, maybe it was just as well that Bernie wasn't on her side because that meant Bernie could be on her side without being on her side??? Cause surely her younger housemate wouldn't try to do anything to harm her?

Crouching down in mock cornfield, the sixth year waited, listening.
Uhh… what was he doing here? Heath had completely forgotten! Obviously he was supposed to be acting - why else would he be wearing a cloak and mask? But who was he playing? He had to stop and think for a minute. Oh, right… the bubak, scarecrow-like thing that attacks children. Jumping Jawas, that was embarrassing! He hardly ever forgot a single line, let alone his entire role!

From his hiding place in the cornfield, he watched the scene unfold around him. Truth be told, Heath was in no hurry to switch parts, but he was afraid he'd get into trouble if he didn't at least try to "catch" someone. More importantly, that wouldn't make a very convincing bubak! He remained motionless, waiting for someone to wander near enough to touch, but he soon realized that tactic wasn't going to work. Every time he saw a new target, another bubak got there first!

If he was going to stand a chance at catching his "prey", he'd have to move. Following the path of the tallest grass for cover, he slowly inched his way along until he spotted the Gryffindor prefect (Carsyn). Now if he could just sneak up behind her without her hearing him… Taking care not to keep his footsteps as silent as possible, he crept closer and tried to tap her on the shoulder.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...