View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 04:45 AM   #110 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default "random girl" wowowowowoww :P I'M A WANDERER NOW
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine wrapped her arms around herself. She wasn’t cold. No, she just felt like it. And suddenly she forgot what she was supposed to be doing. Um... ??? A frown crossed her face as she thought furiously. What was it that Professor Whats-His-Face had said again? Find something? And shine the torch in their faces? Yes, that was it! She had to find something… no, someone. But whom?

That was the million galleons question, folks.

Wait.

What was that sound?

It came from behind her but they didn’t sound like footsteps. They were more like soft crunches. That still meant they belonged to someone, right? Before she could process any further thoughts, there was a loud RAWRRRRRR and she was tapped in the shoulder area. In a split second, she spun around, torchlight beam spilling in the face of some random girl.

Was this whom she was to be find?
Bernie GASPED! as the flashlight shone on her, feeling like an opossum caught in the headlights of a car. She also froze for some reason, because she felt like she really had a spotlight on her and also because she didn't remember what was supposed to come next in the activity.

After what felt like FOREVER of pretending to be an opossum caught in the headlights, Bernie tugged off her mask. "You can shut that torch off now," she informed Jolene. Ah, now it was coming to her. It also helped that she saw Phoebe getting attacked out of the corner of her eye, ha. "I'm a wanderer now and YOU'RE a Bubak. Good luck." Then she took a few small steps back into the corn and essentially disappeared, her own flashlight off for now as she wandered around.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind