View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 09:06 AM   #79 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Default idk what this lesson is anymore but everyone got mentioned XD
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Er......"Settle down Thiese. I'm about 75% sure it's not your birthday and those corn are not yours to offer." They were for the field. They added to the ambiance. He couldn't use illusion charms as he was accustomed to. This was the best he could do, okay??

Malachi's head turned in the direction of Enemy. No, no that wasn't right. It wasn't a name but even then, it wasn't that name. ANYWAY. "We didn't kill anyone. The being we'll be covering today did." It would make sense in a bit, if he still remembered it then. Yikes.

"It's not necessary Morin." He offered, seeing the girl flickering her own flashlight about her face like that. The Headmaster spared a glance at Renaldi, just to be sure she was alright before Yoon's outburst, then Grandman's question caught his attention. "Um..." Were they having story time? Was that why they had flashlights? Merlin's beard it was all making such sense! "Um....yes.....?" Children of the corn? They were the children of the corn. No need to retell their history.

Malachi watched Rosebud, Vandermuffin and Bellcharmer raise the moon, pausing when the Slytherin decided she too must sing. "It's no one's birthday while we have Defense Against the Dark Arts." New rule he'd just made. Totally. They couldn't afford further distractions. The special emphasis was especially because Vanderbilt was saying this may be CoMC. This was not. Then there was James. "Next new rule, no one's allowed to be murdered. That means it never happened by default."

And there were more lights on. Jones? Sinclair? Was that them? Huh.

"Okay everyone, settle down. The set looks perfect." Both on and off the stage as they'd be using the whole area. "But before we move to the main activity....I...Grandson said--I mean I know we're having story time." And they thought these were for nothing. Hah. Though now he had the feeling they were for something else?

Nah.

"Everyone get in a circle. Only one light on at a time now. We're going to tell a story about..." The being....which was...OH! Yes! "the bubak. I'm sure you've all done your readings." Not that sure, actually. "Now I'll test your knowledge through storytelling. It's easy, the info you give has to be in line with the traits of the bubak. I'll start. Once upon a time, there was an entire class of extremely questionably behaved students who liked riding kelpies into the sunset." Malachi flicked his flashlight off and waited for the next person to pick up. He couldn't wait to hear what happened next while he scrambled to remember what indeed was next.

OOC: Moooooving on. I had a question to ask but then Bernie went and distracted Trent so storytime instead? This is basically like a one sentence story, where everyone contributes a sentence or two towards the story. It can be anything really, the story just has to be about an encounter with the being known as the bubak by the time it ends. You can post more than once if you so wish. We'll be moving on in 24 hrs or so.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.