View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:55 AM   #66 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

They were eating the corn.

They were eating the corn and re-lighting candles and singing happy birthday. Malachi, who had gone to help with the cornfield to ensure it was tall enough to not be seen over, actually facepalmed. He didn't know where to start and half way through not knowing where to start, he couldn't remember why he'd facepalmed in the first place.

They were doing something he didn't like...he was sure of that.....

And who's birthday was it?

"It's looking good so far, everyone." He commended, doing his best to keep in mind the why so he wouldn't forget the next steps. Yes, he could still remember and would keep repeating it in his mind until it was time to put it into action.

"Be sure to get the tall grass all over, stage and arena floor." They would be using up all the space in a minute.

"Get that moon up as high as you can, you three." He told the trio by the moon. "And make sure the dummies are scattered about evenly. Still got a few more candles that need to go as well. Yoon, get up and do something."

Malachi walked back over to the box and fished out his own flashlight. The Headmaster flipped the little switch then turned the light onto his own face from below to ensure he could be seen. "When you're done, head over to me. Don't forget the cloaks, flashlights and masks."

OOC: I'm loving the forgetfulness everyone Still another 24 hrs in case you wanna finish things up then have your charrie head over to the Headmaster. ^^

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.