View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 03:28 PM   #55 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Snakebark
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
JT Forsfelle
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry Department Head:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Moon hoistering gang
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Isla & Carsyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Since she was already at the moon painting station, she figured she might as well help with hoisting up the moon. She wouldn't be opposed to hopefully having some older, stronger kids join her. Oh, look...Cole was here to save the day! "I'll help you, Cole," she said. Now, they just needed one more volunteer, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
But they were moving on and was Cole and Flora EATING the corn?? Were they supposed to?? She hadn't recalled Trent saying anything about eating the corn but then again, she seemed to be missing a lot of things lately.

Why were they hoisting a fake moon up? Would this all be made clear soon because if the morning was any indication, the Gryffindor was highly doubtful.

"I'll help you with the moon hoisting too," She nodded over at Cole and Isla. "Um ... What exactly are we doing?"

Cole wished he could rinse his mouth with some water so he could get the horrible taste of corn away. Sadly it looked like he needed to endure the yucky taste in his mouth for a while longer, or worse for the duration of the lesson.. As Isla and Carsyn joined him by the moon painting station and asked the obvious question facing all of them, he shrugged in answer.. "Hi Isla! Hi Carsyn! I think we just need to tug on the rope all three of us at the same time so the moon gets hoisted high enough into the air like Headmaster Trent wants and then we secure the rope by tying it down on something solid like i don’t know a table or a stage winch?" How high Headmaster Trent wanted it raised hadn’t been specified. Grabbing onto the rope, Cole waited for the girls to do the same before he started to pull the rope down with all his force. Hopefully the rope wouldn’t break.