View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 09:36 PM   #32 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine watched as other figures came trickling into the arena. Of course, now that they were all weird looking like herself, it took a little while figuring out who was who. At least she had no trouble recognising Curtis but that was only because he ended up standing right next to her. Curtis,’’ she said in acknowledgement, an inclination of her head thrown into the mix.

Well, this Snakette certainly was no where close to the door so there wasn't a chance she could help with that. Aside from that… of course they had to do things manually now; of course Trent wanted them to do it. Sighing, she looked up at Curtis’ profile. “Help with the cloth stuff?’’ Without waiting for an answer, she moved over to the piles of black cloth and located a smaller box of pins. She set to work, tacking the sharp and pointy things at appropriate intervals to form cloaks to fit the various bodily forms of students. She also did her best to make sure the pins wouldn’t hurt anyone but hey, Claudine wasn’t perfect.

“I’ve heard that some persons think there’s a link between kids and the full moon,’’ the third year began, waving a hand in the air and hoping Trent would notice it. It might help that the pin held in it might catch his attention should she be too translucent. “They think the moon gets the kids hyper.’’

Load of hog wash.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺