View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 06:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default OBVIOUSLY going for a dummy ehehehe
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernie was a little bit hurt by the Headmaster's response to her INNOCENT question, and she showed this by frowning, her bottom lip even wibbling a little bit. But as soon as they moved on, she seemed to forget to be offended, and instead got excited about PAINTINGGGG!!!

Of course this Lion had to rush for a dummy and a red paintbrush, as she overly eagerly began slopping red paint on it. She wasn't TRYING to get it everywhere, but some was definitely splashing on her shoes and on the floor. Oops. Well house elves would be able to take care of that, wouldn't they?

"Mooncalves come out and dance during the full moon," Bernie offered brightly. "They make crop circles, but muggles don't know that, so they think aliens do that." Her dad was a big believer in aliens. He subscribed to the crap tabloids and everything.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind