View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 03:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

The Slytherin's eyes narrowed as his focus shifted to the younger Slytherin who had just arrived and absolutely smacked him with her bag on purpose. The worst part? He couldn't exactly retaliate. He was older and he had Missa flanking his other side and she would not approve of him doing something in response. "...I know you're not but whatever," he settled on with a firm roll of the eyes. Couldn't they go stand somewhere else and not right next to him?

W h a t e v e r.

Also...........

.......what?

Had that been what he had written on his skin? Was this a harvesting memo and not about this time thief lady? Rather than admit confusion and therefore defeat, the seventh year simply nodded his head to the headmaster and let the moment pass. Padding his pockets again, Eiji pulled out his remembrall that he SWORE had been red earlier but was now vacant and looked nothing more than the case from a gacha gacha machine. Cue more confusion and simply shoving THAT back into his pocket.

He was in a bit of a daze once class continued...and when he came too again he swore he had somehow ended up in the middle of a Drama Club meeting.

Painting sets and props? Excuse him?

He couldn't even focus on the question about a full moon - which, by the way, his response would have been in reference to how each planet, the moon, and the sun have corresponding metals in alchemy and the moon's was silver. Also that the ancient alchemists would suggest creating colloidal silver on nights with a full moon - because he was too busy staring at the headmaster with his mouth slightly hung open.

"...sorry, headmaster. I wasn't aware I had walked in on a Drama Club meeting. I will excuse myself," he said somewhat hurriedly.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes